Saturday, October 30, 2010

Earth Stove Tp40 Pellet Stove Sale

**** ** LE BAIN **


The bathroom is, for me a very important space in our home while I pull myself back kann.Ich also confess I am very like in the bathroom and lock the door once too, just to have my peace. The relaxation begins with a hot bath by candle light, preferably in the evening, maybe a good book can then relax a bit longer dauern.Ich am here among us bloggers certainly not the only one who likes to spend hours in the bathroom .... I Caught right ...: o))))
why I place great value that I will in this room, surrounded by a warm and pleasant atmosphere.

currently are my favorite towels, the pink colored with large black spots and a
Schleife.Erhältlich Dutch with a very famous company.

I wish you all many pleasant hours,
are dear greetings, Elke
.





















0 comments:

Post a Comment