Sunday, November 28, 2010

Cause Of Birth Defects In India

light is burning





It is Advent

In the valley are the flowers now withered
And on the mountains is the first snow.
The summer light and heat are burns,
is transformed in ice, the blue lake. How would I go
my heart in solitude
And in the winter cold in fear,
Can I in any deep dark
not yet a Light these days see.
It shines far and gently from a country
The latest one was full of such lights,
was I happy at the mother's hand And
wore in braids or my brown hair.
has changed the world a hundred times
In the ups and downs - but look on fire, my little light!
Through all the years of effort, joy and torment
it is lit bright and beautiful: It's Advent!

(Friedrich Wilhelm Kritzinger 1816-1890)

love all regards,
a joyful, pleasant and peaceful Christmas season you wish,
ELKE.










0 comments:

Post a Comment