Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is Clairol A Metallic Dye

**** NEWS **** ****




Unfortunately I am currently very rare in Blogland.Ich and my family are healthy ... also posted some still unforeseen things happened 2 times as my laundry room was under water: o ((((((

But now I want you my whole great pleasure to tell ..... I finally one mora Clock.Schon as long as I was looking to me ... unfortunately they were too expensive or did not like the design. In this Mora I fell the same ....... and at a great price I could ergattern.Nach is Verpackungs. and Trans Sport difficulties they be in full beauty in our kitchen.

's next move soil an.Hier ever you see an excerpt from our entrance and Flur.Ja, the soil you already know ... we have moved him last year in our guest bathroom, and now is also the same in the hall and into the bathroom.

Do you see the beautiful large fireplace mirror .... I have with me the love Gea (G-Style) bestellt.Sie sells beautiful things look ... just look at her blog from here ..... thanks again and a nice greeting to you: o )))))

The totally loving and pretty towel I stole from Lisa (Lisa bubble).
Also thanks again to you and kind regards.

missing a game but something else .... oh yes, this magnificent drum, my son from school heimgebracht.Ich could hardly believe it when he told me that they dispose of the caretaker wollte.Der know if that they now is absolutely fantastic in our living room Dekostück .... I think the reaction would only shake his head .... laughing !!!!!!!

I wish you a healthy and beautiful time I hope to bald,
alles Liebe,
eure Elke.








Unfortunately, I am very rare at the moment in the blogland. I and my family have struck healthwise a little bit..., besides, passed still unintended things,...... 2 times my washhouse was underwater

But now I would like to inform you of my quite big joy, finally..... I have Mora Clock. Already so long I was on the search..., unfortunately they were often too expensive to me or I did not like the design. Now to and fish oil sport difficulties she stands in full beauty in our kitchen-living room.

As the next ground stands in a queue move. Here you already see a cutting of our input area and hall. Yes, you know the ground already... we have moved him last year in our toilette, and now also comes same to the floorboard and to the bath.

If you see the wonderful big chimney mirror.... him I have ordered with the dear Gea (G- style). She sells wonderful things... simply looks sometimes on her Blog..... from thanks again out of this and a dear greeting:o))))

I have won the absolutely dear-full and pretty company cloth with Lisa (Lisa Libelle).
Also to you again to thanks and kind regards.

Now, nevertheless, still what is absent.... oh yes, this marvellous drum my son with from the school has. I could hardly believe it when he wanted to decontaminate to me told them the janitor. If this knew them now as an absolutely great decoration in our sitting room stands.... I believe the reaction would be only head shake.... laugh!!!!!!!

I wish you a healthy and nice time, nevertheless, I hope see you soon,
all love,
your Elke.





0 comments:

Post a Comment