Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ferret Dark Tarry Stools

*** Recently ...........


was with us a lot los.Eigentlich I wanted to ever sign a lot earlier ... but first let me comment on the PC in Stich.Ich neither set nor a postal only few mails I could answer or schreiben.Das but noted only in passing.
Much worse, we live through in our circle müssen.Eine person was just 27 years old suddenly torn from life ..... in a very dramatic way ... but will not comment further notice.
I had to this process while it was only my health and not have so very quickly decided this time besonders.Wir booked a holiday in Croatia ... because the holidays were a very rainy, or even, to the other simply a small recovery.
The week was great and really summery again ... see today's pictures. Unfortunately, I do
will come again until next week and look in on you ... it is still quite a lot ... to do the next time
All the best, your
Elke.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment