Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fisher Price Gate Expand

Guard House in BLUE & WHITE


Our garden cottage was in the last weeks aufgehübscht.Es again a spontaneous action .... the reason was, moisture under the Boden.So had the old floor boards are removed and for me it was the best opportunity to change all that right a little.
My husband leaves me like this ... but this time he had only one wish ... please not all in white; o )))))
So, this wish I could barely cope with ... and so I decided for the color combination of white and bleu.
It now has a touch of Swedish summer cottage, but also the rustic charm of the missing has not allowed.
My husband is definitely very satisfied with the result ... so I wanted to reach it.

gentle and affectionate greetings to you happy ... that is high in Mallorca next come to us and summery warm.
Until then, your
Elke.









0 comments:

Post a Comment