Thursday, January 13, 2011

Fake Christian Service Hours





Like every year around the same time grabs me and Räumungs. Streichfieber.Wenn all the Christmas decoration disappears the more I yearn for a certain lightness and freshness.
It is kind of spring cleaning that grabs me (although we still have winter )....... but once it is mild and nothing can hold me I'm much rather be out in the garden and in nature.
is why the winter months, yet ingeniously put everything back on track indoors.
A New, Old Kommödchen that was years in the barn was now a place in the living room has bekommen.Die pictures I show you in the next post.



Unfortunately, even with We arrived here the thaw ... no more snow. removed
But this white landscape with picturesque sunset and the pink sky I was too good that you necessarily have to show wollte.Diese infinite length is up to an environment at my feet just a few minutes from our house is.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend .... where I also once again run a great blogger round ...... so soon, your
Elke.












0 comments:

Post a Comment