Friday, January 28, 2011

Jesse Jane Streaming Ipod

**** *** *** winter white




Winter came here in the last few days back with a lot of snow. The landscape is wearing a white Winterkleid.So it also looks right now in our home and aus.Leicht discreetly in winter white Look.Natürlich, I look forward to the spring ... but I consider myself fairly straight back as spring flowers and small dots of color is concerned. Although I have been on so many lovely blogs fresh, colorful flowers and spring bulbs saw (that of course is very tempting) ... I'm really still remained quite adamant buy me some. Let's see how long it is, o))) Now I
will stoke up the fireplace, cuddle me a bit too Ludwina, who commutes to time out of sheer laziness, the whole day between pillows, blankets and food bowl.

I greet you sincerely
all love, your
Elke.





Winter White

wrapped a thick white blanket the earth
in their winter dress. No color
far and wide.
white only, white only.
white only, white only
as far as the eye.














0 comments:

Post a Comment