Saturday, August 7, 2010

First Time Using Blender Smells Like Its Burning

hallway and Award *** ***


Hello my dear ones, the lower floor, I told you last time is already so gezeigt.Heute's in the floor of our Hauses.Kommt with, on the staircase and you will be in the Gang.Nun you can watch a little umsehen.Dieser corridor is like the saucer, with our old Balken.Die decoration, I held back quite sleek in white.

great affection I have to get even at Birigt (Finally White) ... thank you from her I got this beautiful Award ".... THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!
And of course thank you for your tip to the music ... I have to muddle through but there's something.









Here, seven points that reveal more about me.

*** I have two tattoos.
*** I've never been to the Oktoberfest, though I did not live so far away from Munich.
*** I'm afraid if a thunderstorm ... especially at night.
*** I am more than 2 or 3 times a year to the hairdresser rather .... she comes into the house .... and for me that is an unpleasant event .... with a short haircut because I had a big problem.
*** I have summer and winter, a blanket .... in my bed and got some hot water bottles constantly in use. ***
four years I've danced in a carnival Garde ... long long time ago.
*** disgusted me it sooooooo of snakes.

girls, I am sending the best wishes and see you soon, your
Elke.





0 comments:

Post a Comment