Thursday, August 12, 2010

Genital Tattoo Experience

*** ALPINE *** HAPPINESS ***


I do not so far from the Alps gone live, is by now already bekannt.So, we have again a trip there gemacht.Die Alpenydille has its own special Reiz.Sie offers us a variety of Natur.Die grazing lush, green fields, stunning mountains, alpine pastures on which the cows and the ringing of their neck bells from quite far erklingen.Wenn you reach a certain height, breathing the fresh air with a deep breath and looks into the valley below, I feel a inner satisfaction. Enchanting
are these huts can be reached on foot. Often they are very loving with rural and old things.
Thus, one can also find me at home is always something of a rural area and our decoration in my closet Dirndl may not be missing as well .... as here, this old, traditonal black with pink roses.

I send you very happy, Rural greetings
HOLLADRIO,
Elke.

























0 comments:

Post a Comment